Friday, December 19, 2008

Special Offers from Gilt and Rue La La

Many of you emailed me after my April post to get invited to the Gilt Groupe, Rue La La, Editor's Closet, Hautelook, and Regent's Secret (feel free to email me at divaonadollar@yahoo.com to get your invitation!). Let me tell you, I have bought some amazing items through these sites. So far have I bought a pair of Just Cavalli sandals from Gilt for way cheap, an Anne Klein suit for $99 from Rue La La, a beautiful bracelet for one of my friends from Gilt, and a cute belted dress by Muse from Rue La La.  


So here's the deal, Gilt has created a special link just for Diva on a Dollar readers: http://www.gilt.com/invite/divaonadollar

Even better? You get a $25 credit the first time any of the people you refer make a purchase! So sign up and send it to your friends! Just so you know, this week Gilt's sales included Isabella Fiore, Catherine Malandrino, and Marc by Marc Jacobs (coming up are sales from Trina Turk, Bill Blass, and Elie Tahari!). 

With Rue La La, if you sign up this week you can get a $10 credit towards your purchase and they will give you a $10 credit the first time any of your friends make their first purchase too! Just click here and put in my email address: divaonadollar@yahoo.com. 

This week Rue La La had sales from Theory, Alexis Hudson, and Shoshana (and next week they'll have BCBG MAXAZRIA, Just Cavalli, Born and Splendid)!  

No comments: