Check out Macy's Friends and Family until December 3rd. Print off the coupon or use MACYSFF code at check out on macys.com to get your savings! ~ Thanks, Pet!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
This Friday, November 23 is Black Friday 2007, the beginning of this year's holiday shopping season! In honor of my favorite time of year, here are links to a bunch of deals for you. Happy Shopping!
Black Friday sale online: http://www.allisondanieldesigns.com/
Banana Republic <http://www.bananarepublic.com/browse/info.do?cid=35127>
Friends & Family on line code- 30% off Dec 1-3QLOV5931S3G5
Bath & Body Works
The Gap Friends & Family
30% off, code: D1L36GG596NL
Online code good from Nov 30-Dec 3
H&M Friends and Family
Old Navy Friends & Family
20% off, codeF8JXXP9RGCNJ
online code good from Nov 27-Dec 3
Restoration Hardware Friends and Family
20% off all non-sale items.Use Code: H07FAF02
Sharper Image http://www.sharperimagesavings.com/beyond/
Not at all! I am compiling a list of tons of deals and steals for you. Here are a few to check out in the meantime:
Black Friday Sites:
Premium Outlets will be holding their midnight madness sale at the strike of midnight on Friday (except Branson, MO; Crossville, TN; Kittery, ME locations):
Just a note: I went to the Chicago Premium Outlets at 11:45 PM last Thanksgiving and the parking lot was completely full! Instead of parking across the street a nearby hotel, I decided to go home. So get there early!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Today was Oprah’s Favorite Things Show. She surprised an audience of loyal fans in Macon, Georgia by presenting them with some of the most expensive favorite things yet! Like always, you know the gazillions of Oprah fans will quickly gobble up entire inventories of all these items. So grab your new toys and holiday gifts fast!
- SAMSUNG PROGRESSIVE HD CAMCORDER SC-HMX10C www.samsung.com
- UGG® AUSTRALIA CLASSIC CROCHET TALL BOOT www.uggaustralia.com (I’m sorry, I never understood the UGG craze!)
- TOYWATCH WATCHES www.toywatchusa.com
- PERFECT ENDINGS CUPCAKES FROM WILLIAMS-SONOMA www.williams-sonoma.com
- MELAMINE BOWLS, www.williams-sonoma.com AND SPOONS FROM WILLIAMS-SONOMA
- THE ARTISAN® STAND MIXER FROM KITCHENAID HOME APPLIANCES www.shopKitchenAid.com
- THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL'S PLANET EARTH DVD SET www.discoverystore.com
- KAI BODY BUTTER and BODY BUFFER www.kaifragrance.com (since this is half of my name, I will have to check it out)
- CLARISONIC SKIN CARE SYSTEM www.clarisonic.com
- CLAUS PORTO SOAPS FROM LAFCO NEW YORK www.lafcony.com
- THE PILLARS OF THE EARTH BY www.penguin.com
- BREVILLE IKON PANINI PRESS FROM WILLIAMS-SONOMA www.williams-sonoma.com (I have to buy one of these. Here’s a less expensive alternative by Hamilton Beach at Target.)
- www.LGUSA.com (If only I was a baller!) REFRIGERATOR WITH WEATHER AND INFO CENTER FROM
- CIAO BELLA BLOOD ORANGE SORBETTO (www.ciaobellagelato.com) YUMMY!
- SWING TURTLENECK AND SAILOR PANTS www.rachelpally.com
- SCRABBLE PREMIER EDITION FROM HASBRO (www.scrabble.com) (Just in time for my mom’s annual Party!)
- UNITED ARTISTS 90TH ANNIVERSARY PRESTIGE COLLECTION (www.unitedartists90.com)
- SHAKLEE GET CLEAN™ STARTER KIT (www.shaklee.com)
- O'S GUIDE TO LIFE (www.oxmoorhouse.com)
- JOSH GROBAN'S NOEL CD (www.joshgroban.com)
Sunday, November 18, 2007
LuLu's Fashion Lounge is a great site to find great deals on trendy items. Here are some of my favorite items on the site. Even better: punch in code diva on a dollar at checkout for 15% off!!!
B.B. Dakota Jackie O Jacket - $50
This is THE jacket style this season. This Jackie O jacket can be layered over a long shirt or dress for a fresh look.
Bobi Heathered Cowl Turtleneck in Gray - $37.00
This cowl neck turtleneck has all the elements of the latest trends - it's long, it's gray and it has great detailing with the gathering at the bust. This one is great over skinny jeans, leggings, or tights and boots.
Tramp Amanda Top in Emerald - $27
Another trend is anything shiny - patent leather and satiny fabrics are everywhere! This satin blouse is a great piece for a night on the town. There's also a slit down the back for a sexy touch.
Summertime is not the only time to think about summer gear. As a matter of fact, fall and winter are the season where you will find the best bargains for summer items. So go stock up on your flip-flops now! These flip-flops from Old Navy are only $0.99 and come in 6 colors! No wonder they are Old Navy's best seller!
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Do you ever become overwhelmed with the amount of beauty products available that all claim to be THE BEST? You need to check out my new blog, Beauty Smackdown! BeautySmackdown is dedicated to giving you the "skinny" on beauty and costmetic items so that you can make an informed purchase decision. In each post I compare two different products in the same category to declare a winner.
Just to note: These are my honest options. Companies don't pay me to say their items are good.
What I need from you: Tell me what products you want to see in a smackdown! Feel free to email them to me at email@example.com.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
To all of my loyal Dallas readers... Accents boutique located in the West Village is hosting a pre-Holiday Happy Hour tomorrow, November 16th where all of their items will be 20% off! They will have treats and cocktails for you to enjoy while you shop!
The Scoop: Accents is a great boutique with really affordable clothing in the latest trends. It also carries some great handbags and a wide jewelry selection. The owner, Lucy (from Naperville, IL - big up to DuPage county!), has a great eye. She even helped me find a really cute sweater dress to fit my shape well. There is a really cute shoe shop two doors to the right (I think it's called Accomplice) that has some great items as well (I bought these Seychelles "In the Knick of Time" shoes there for $65)!
Accents is located in the West Village, across from the Avalon Salon at 3699 McKinney Avenue #502.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Read a story about the sale here.
Monday, November 05, 2007
The holidays are approaching quickly and I will continue to give you ideas on how to shop efficiently and economically. Right now sephora.com is offering 20% off from November 3 - 21. All you have to do is enter promotion code FF2007 at checkout. Enjoy!
Sunday, November 04, 2007
As some of you know, I write a style column for an e-magazine called Impressions every few months. Impressions offers lifestyle advice for professional women on health, beauty, style, and more. In the latest issue I wrote an article called "Holiday Style: Getting More for Less." In this article, I give some good tips on how to frugally find the latest trends for to wear to those holiday parties coming up soon. Read the latest Impressions here.
Friday, November 02, 2007
It looks like the Oprah show is going to be in the DC area featuring a warehouse sale for an upcoming show on hoarders. Tomorrow is the last day, so check it out if you can and PLEASE tell me about it!