Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sex and the City Wardrobe: Miranda's Black and White Dress


OMG! I can't believe that after several years of waiting and watching re-runs of SATC on TBS, the Sex and the City movie is finally here! As I was checking out a promo for the movie, I was pleasantly surprised to see Miranda sporting a black and white Maggy London Print Silk Twill Shift Dress that I featured in a Fall/Winter 2007 issue of Impressions (page 30), an e-magazine I write for.


Where can you find this fabulous dress (sans the belt)? Well, check it out here at Dillard's for $150 or here at Nordstrom (it's sold out right now, but keep checking back, they may restock).

I'm not the only one who noticed the Maggy London dress. So did Style Mama and Team Sugar.


2 comments:

Angela said...

You can find an exact replica of this dress (except it's made of poly instead of silk) at Dressbarn..who would have thought! I've already bought one for my cousins Wedding :)

Myrna Gold said...

I just got this dress from Dressbarn -- it had been sold out because a lot of women purchased it for the Inaguration (the O dress). It's way cute and comfortable. It's fully lined!