Friday, August 10, 2007

Vera Wang Dresses for Under $200

In checking out Bluefly.com today I noticed quite a few Vera Wang dresses for under $200! The catch: very limited sizing. You may get lucky though. For you plus sized divas, they have quite a few sized 16-20 dresses available. Check 'em out:

Mint Sateen Strapless Gown - $149 (was $290)













Find it here.



Bisque Sateen Chiffon - $169.99 (was $320)














Find it here.

Dune Textured Sateen Dress - $119.99 (was $220)












Who said you couldn't have a Vera Wang bridesmaid dress for under $200??? Find th
is one here.


Black Moire Black Cocktail Dress - $199.99 ($395)












OK, this one is just barely under 200, but it was worth posting nonetheless. Find it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please can you tell me if you know of somewhere I can can get a discounted vera wang dress. I know exactly the one I want, its the Calla lily form the Fall 08 range and I cant find it less that 12,000 anywhere! If you had any idea - that would be amazing!