Friday, August 10, 2007

Look What I Found...

As many of you know, I recently moved to Dallas, Texas and am getting acclimated to the area. In addition to too many trips to Target and Linens & Things, I have also been trying to learn the ins and outs of shopping in the area. Yesterday I made a quick trip to the Allen Premium Outlets, and I must say I was pretty impressed. Unfortunately I was unable to stay very long, but I had a chance to briefly check out Ann Taylor, The Gap, Banana Republic (their outlet stores often disappoint me), Kasper (needed some work clothes), and my favorite store for the day - the Michael Kors Outlet. Granted, many of the items there were not cheap, but when I entered the back of the store, something made my heart flutter with glee - a $19.99 rack of shoes!


Below is the pair I bought (mine are brown but they had beige and black there too), but they had many of their summer styles for the same price. I felt even better about my purchase once I realized I could not find the same pair under $100 online. Gotta love it!
MICHAEL by Michael Kors Downtown Woven Sling - $19.99




You can find a listing of all of the Michael Kors Outlets here. Happy shopping!

Update: for you Chicago divas, there is a Michael Kors outlet opening at the Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora on September 24th!

No comments: