Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Say it Ain't So: Valentino is Retiring


On my list of things to do before I die is to purchase a Valentino gown (though I would be okay with just "borrowing" one and wearing it somewhere :)). Well, I just read an article that said that Valentino just announced he is retiring. It sounds like he will do one more Ready to Wear show and one more Couture show. Sniffle, sniffle :(
Hmmm...I wonder if this means that Valentino stores will be liquidating their merchandise...This may not be so bad after all! I will keep you posted. The WWD article can be found here.

Update: Looks like no big sales coming along. Valentino will be run by someone else. Here's an article talking about the possible future of Valentino.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.