Happy Friday! I hope you are all geared up for a great weekend (especially those of you heading out to DC for the inauguration)! Here is a sample of some great posts and deals around the web:
1. 70% off sale at Diane von Furstenberg. You can also get this $70 Obama tote on her site. So cute!
2. The Budget Fashionista's review of website 1site1price.com (where everything is $29.99!)
3. Find out where to get Eva Mendez's Golden Globe dress for less on Style it Less!
4. If you liked Tina Fey's dress better, Celeb Look shows you how you can get it on the low-low.
5. Freebies for all posted by the Cheap Chica.
6. Take an extra 50% off of Old Navy online by using EXTRA50 at checkout (more details at Bargainist).
7. Get this Luxe Croc Clutch for $11.99 at Forever 21.
8. Check out how you can get Rosaria Dawson's look for $90.78 at Fashion Under $100.
9. Preview Orla Kiely Housewares for Target at the Budget Babe.
10. Great hostess gift: Double banded platinum nut bowl for $4.99 from West Elm.
11. Cute multi-color ruffle top for $10.48 at NY & Co.
12. Take an extra 50% off of a bunch of items at Bloomingdale's (including these Stuart Weitzman Pluto leather boots)!