Monday, September 08, 2008

30 Percent off at Banana Republic – Today Only!

Celebrate Banana Republic's 30th anniversary with 30% off your purchase both online and in store! Online use Code HAPPY30 at check out. In store have the cashier use discount code 893.

If you have not seen BR's new fall items, check them out! So sleek and classic! And at 30% off, why not splurge a bit?

Here are some of my favorites. The prices do not reflect the 30% discount. I have also added in some of their sale items. Happy shopping!




Silk Tie-Neck Blouse - $79

Classy Trouser Jean - $59.99



Green Pleated Full Skirt - $39.99


Tan Trench Coat - $225.00


2 comments:

Erica said...

I bought that silk tie shirt in cream--I love it! It goes with everything--suits, pencil skirts, sheath dresses. But I might have to get that pleated skirt, too.

(And I'm a fellow Dallas-ite, so hi. :) )

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that top blouse color!!! I want it now. Great blog to supplement my styling tools. Thank you.