Friday, October 19, 2007

Brooklyn Fashion Weekend


Do you live in New York and are looking for something to do this weekend? Check out the Brooklyn Fashion Weekend (10/19-21). Though I have never attended, it looks like it could be a great time! What is it? 21 up-and-coming designers selected by the BK Style Foundation will showcase their 2008 Spring/Summer collections.
Location: Tobacco Warehouse at Empire-Fulton Ferry State Park

RSVP FOR FREE TICKETS!:

Friday, 10/19: going.com/bkfwfriday 7pm Show

Saturday, 10/20: going.com/bkfwsaturday 7pm Show

Sunday, 10/21: going.com/bkfwsunday 6pm Show

For more info check out: http://www.bkfashionweekend.com/



Thanks, SpreeMail!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi Kailei,

I'm a freelance writer and fellow budget fashionista. I think you'd like my blog, www.tracyspopandshop.com. Please check it out and link to it. I'll link to yours :)

Best,

Tracy H.