Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekend Deals

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...school started and I've been kind of laxed. Here's some wheelin' deals for you!

Arden B

Don't you hate it when you buy something full price, later to find it half off and still just as cute!?! Well, I bought this 5 pocket pencil skirt as a birthday gift to self at full price ($68) because it was just too cute. Now, you can enjoy it for just $39.99.




Bath and Body Works

Bath and Body Works has their anti-bacterial soap on sale again for 4 for $10. They have all their yummy fragrances like cherry blossom, mango mandarin and warm vanilla sugar.





Nordstrom Rack
How cute are these? These formerly $88.95 BCBG Girls shoes are now on sale for $25.90. They are a steal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw these exact shoes at a TJ Maxx (Saginaw, MI) for $5 except they were white and gold! I wanted to get them but they just looked so silly on my feet and the heel is very different.