Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dallas Divas: Pre-Holiday Sale at Accents West Village


To all of my loyal Dallas readers... Accents boutique located in the West Village is hosting a pre-Holiday Happy Hour tomorrow, November 16th where all of their items will be 20% off! They will have treats and cocktails for you to enjoy while you shop!

The Scoop: Accents is a great boutique with really affordable clothing in the latest trends. It also carries some great handbags and a wide jewelry selection. The owner, Lucy (from Naperville, IL - big up to DuPage county!), has a great eye. She even helped me find a really cute sweater dress to fit my shape well. There is a really cute shoe shop two doors to the right (I think it's called Accomplice) that has some great items as well (I bought these Seychelles "In the Knick of Time" shoes there for $65)!

Accents is located in the West Village, across from the Avalon Salon at 3699 McKinney Avenue #502.

No comments: