Saturday, May 26, 2007

New Favorite Bargain Shoe & Handbags Site - Endless.com

I recently discovered a bargain shoe and handbag site that I love! It's www.endless.com and it seems fabulous! Why is it so great? Here are a few reasons:

  1. THEY PAY YOU for overnight shipping! Yes, for a limited time (they aren't saying how long), they will give you a $5 discount to ship your order overnight.

  2. Great return policy - if you are not satisfied with your order, you can return within 1 year of purchase.
  3. Ability to see the products very well. All their pictures allow you to zoom in to check it out the products as best you can online.

  4. Great selection at great prices (need I say more?)!

I must say that I haven't bought anything yet, so I can only talk about what I've seen so far on the site, but I am interested in hearing from you Divas if you've purchased anything from them!

Here are some items I found on their site:






BCBGirls Women's Damaine Round Toe Pump - Only $39.89 (was $109.95!)

Comes in Black, Light Brown, and Golden Bronze





Harveys Carriage Bucket Tote in Razzleberry - $54.79 (was $214!!!).

Harveys is the original seatbelt handbag maker. I love these! Though this bag comes in several colors, for some reason this is the only one that is drastically discounted. I don't know about you, but I love the color.


Martinez Valero Women's Camille Slingback Sandal - $34.89 ($199.95)
What a great deal! And with wedding season in full effect, this is perfect timing (also in black)

1 comment:

Pet said...

I haven't ordered from Endless yet but I also recently discovered them online & earmarked it to look at it when I need new shoes