Saturday, March 17, 2007

Vacationing in Europe!



Hi divas! I am currently traveling in Europe, so sorry for the delayed posts. I arrived in Paris yesterday and flew to London today just for the weekend. Though the exchange rates for the Euro and £ are both really bad right now, I was able to find some great buys in Paris yesterday that I will tell you more about soon!
London shopping has been so disappointing because of the pricing and exchange rate, but I hope to get some more good deals when I return to Paris tomorrow. If any of you have suggestions on great bargain shopping places in either London or Paris, please post a comment or send me an email!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are lots of nice flea markets in Paris and London. They don't just sell old and worn clothes but antiques, vintage finds and high-street fashion (but cheaper). The Portobello Road in London an the St Ouen flea market in Paris are a must. You could spend hours there just browsing from stall to stall. They also have some nice little record shops.

Lana said...

Check out my sandals featured on my website.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you, please keep us updated on your trip (with pictures!)

Dupa Jasia said...

.. .. ...