Monday, July 16, 2007

West Elm Stylish Sale Items

I am becoming more and more fond of West Elm. They have great furniture and fresh, contemporary furniture. Their style reminds me of a mix between Pottery Barn and Pier 1. Here are some excellent buys I found on sale on their site.


Coconut Curtains - $9.99 for a set of 2




These coconut curtains totally remind me of the old beaded curtains from the 70s/80s. What a cute way to bring them back!


Artisan Salt & Pepper Shakers - $6.99 for set



I think these salt and pepper shakers are so neat. The unique shape, fresh colors and low price really make them a great buy.


Maze Embroidered Pillow Covers - $6.99



These maze pillow covers are so cute. I love the colors (though the "espresso" color is no longer available). The dimensions are 12"x 21" so these can work on a bed, couch, or chair.

No comments: